Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 2pm to 2.50pm, Monday: Kid Council
- 4pm, Monday: Pilate/Yoga session
- 6pm, Monday: Board of Trustees meeting
- 9.15am, Friday: Showcase
- 2pm, Friday: Rippa Rugby, Students vs Staff/Parents
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- Have you seen School Panui 8 ?
- Do you have any Lego that you want to get rid of?