Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Events this week at Pembroke:
- Whanau Time: Mon, 9.05am
- ALiM Monday Funday: Mon, 10am
- Swimming: Mon, 12pm to 3pm
- Swimming: Tues, 12pm to 3pm
- Touch Rugby: Tues, 4.30pm to 6pm
- Whole School Tabloid Sports: Thurs, 9.15am to 1pm
- Kowhai Archery: Thurs, 1.30pm to 3pm
- Kowhai/Rimu Archery: Fri
- Whanau Event. Come along to our Whanau Event next week on Wednesday at the Todd Energy Aquatic centre. Free transport and entry into the swimming pool and then lunch.
- Term 4 swimming. Monday and Tuesdays for 3 more weeks at the TSB Stratford Swimming pool. Students need togs, towel and goggles. If your child has had diarrhea in the last week please let us know so they can swim next week.
- Have you updated your child's medical information?
- Have you seen School Panui 17?
- Board of Trustees meeting on the 25th of November.
- Link to the Pembroke School Curriculum: Ko wai au? The Pembroke Learner
- Find attached our updated Pembroke School Strategic Plan with progress and achievement information. Click on the following link: Pembroke School Strategic Plan
- Have you downloaded our school app.? Just click on the link and follow the instructions: Pembroke School Stream
- 2017 ERO Report