Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Thank you for supporting our school athletics on Friday. It was great to see so many families encouraging our students.
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 9am, Wednesday: Seasons for Growth
- Friday: Mufti Day - Gold Coin donation for the Christchurch community
- 10am, Friday: Teina Showcase
- 11.30am, Friday: Pembroke Shakedown
- 1pm, Friday: School Panui
- All students need a brimmed hat to wear when outdoors.
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- Next school events: Rural Cluster Athletics - 1st April; Science Roadshow - 3rd April.