Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 9.05am, Monday: Whanau time
- 2pm, Monday: Kid Council - Rubbish Growth Journey
- Tuesday: Netball - Hurlstone Cup
- Tuesday: Taranaki Dio visit - Rimu
- 1.10pm, Friday: Taranaki Trophy rugby training
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- Have you seen School Panui 13?
- Have you had your Whanau Conference? If not please contact your class teacher.
- Board of Trustees meeting: 26th August
- Teina Parent Showcase morning
- Tuakana Parent Showcase morning
- School Color Run
- Year 7/8 Sevens rugby
- Link to the Pembroke School Curriculum
- Find attached our updated Pembroke School Strategic Plan with progress and achievement information. Click on the following link: Pembroke School Strategic Plan
- Have you downloaded our school app.? Just click on the link and follow the instructions: Pembroke School Stream
- 2017 ERO Report