Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Events this week at Pembroke:
- Whanau Time: Mon, 9.05am
- Whole School Whanau Time: Tues, 9.05am
- 2020 Class swaps: Tues, 9.30am to 11.10am
- Board of Trustees meeting: Tues, 6pm to 8pm
- Board of Trustees panui: Wed, 1pm
- Year 8 Leaver’s Dinner: Wed, 6pm
- Final Showcase: Thurs, 6pm
- Whanau Time: Fri, 12.30pm
- School Panui: Fri, 1pm
- End of school year: Fri, 1pm
- School finishes at 1pm this Friday.
- Breakfast Club. 8.40am to 8.55am Monday to Friday.
- School App. We are changing our school app. More details coming soon.
- End of Year Narratives. If you haven't already please email your class teacher for the link to the portal.
- Have you updated your child's medical information?
- Have you seen School Panui 18?
- Link to the Pembroke School Curriculum: Ko wai au? The Pembroke Learner
- Find attached our updated Pembroke School Strategic Plan with progress and achievement information. Click on the following link: Pembroke School Strategic Plan
- Have you downloaded our school app.? Just click on the link and follow the instructions: Pembroke School Stream
- 2017 ERO Report