Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
2020 Term 1 Week 4. What's happening this week at Pembroke?
- Golf: Mon, 9am to 11.10am
- Golf: Tues, 9am to 11.10am
- Touch Rugby: Tues, 4.30pm to 6pm
- Golf: Wed, 9am to 11.10am
- Golf: Thurs, 9am to 11.10am
- Kaitiaki of Pembroke: Thurs
- Americarna: Fri, 9.30am to 1pm
- School Panui: Fri, 1pm
- Stationery provided for all students
- School App available through Skool Loop. Skool Loop is downloadable at Google Store
- PTA Meet the Teach Bottle Bingo - 14th of Feb, 6.30pm to 8.30. Free sausage sizzle
- Students need to bring a brimmed hat
- Ask your teacher about your class social media forum
- Board of Trustees meeting - 24th Feb, 6pm
- We will be attending Americarna this Friday from 9.15am. We need parent support for this trip, if you are available please contact your class teacher
- Click on the link for the Teina panui
- Click on the link for the Tuakana panui
- Physical space survey 2: Click on the following link to complete a survey about the next Pembroke School physical space project
- 2020 Strategic Plan survey: Click on the following link to complete a survey about the Pembroke School Charter
- Education Review Office: The Education Review Office will be present for an audit of our school from the 2nd of March to the 5th of March
- School pool is open
- Touch Rugby starts this week (see Koron Oliver)