Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Week beginning 8th April 2019, Term 1 Week 11
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 7pm, Monday: Ladies Exercise - Pembroke Community Hall
- Tuesday: Rural Cluster Athletics
- 9am, Wednesday: Seasons for Growth
- 2pm, Wednesday: Kid Council
- 1pm, Friday: School Panui
- Friday: Last day of Term 1
- All students need a brimmed hat to wear when outdoors.
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- First day of Term 2: Monday 29th of April