Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
- Events this week at Pembroke:
- 9.05am, Monday: Whanau time
- 5.30pm, Monday: Board of Trustees meeting
- 9am to 12pm, Wednesday: Regional Cross Country
- 9am to 12pm, Wednesday: Tabloid Sports
- 2pm to 2.55pm, Wednesday: Archery - Kowhai
- 11.30am to 1pm, Thursday: Rata baking
- 1pm, Friday: School Panui
- Have you updated your child's medical information?
- Are you bringing your pet to Pet Day?
- Have you seen School Panui 14?
- Link to the Pembroke School Curriculum
- Find attached our updated Pembroke School Strategic Plan with progress and achievement information. Click on the following link: Pembroke School Strategic Plan
- Have you downloaded our school app.? Just click on the link and follow the instructions: Pembroke School Stream
- 2017 ERO Report