Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Thank you so much for your presence at our first Showcase of the year. It was great to feel your support of our learners through our culture.
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 11.30am, Monday: Athletics
- 11.30am, Tuesday: Athletics
- 10am, Wednesday: Seasons for Growth
- 6pm, Wednesday: Enrolment Scheme hui
- 9am to 11.10am: Rippa Rugby sessions
- 9.30am, Friday: Americarna - Whole School
- 11.45pm, Friday: Year ⅞ Cyber Safety - John Parsons
- If you are going to attend the Enrolment Scheme hui on Wednesday evening could you please register with Amanda.
- Please book in for our Whanau Conferences. This will set up your child for progress and success.
- Children need to bring comfortable shoes for athletics every Monday/Tuesday morning from 11.30am to 1pm.
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- Do you want your child to play a Winter Sport?
- Click on this link for information about the Year 7/8 Cyber Safety session
- Next school events: Whanau Conferences (whole school) - 26/27/28 February; EPro8 Challenge (Rimu) - 6/7 March; Teacher Only Day - School Closed: 8 March.