Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
- Events this week at Pembroke:
- 9am to 11am, Monday: Vision/Hearing checks
- 9.05am to 9.15am, Monday: Whanau Time
- 9am to 10am, Monday: Q and A Brekky with Mr T
- 2pm, Monday: Kid Council
- 10am to 12pm, Tuesday: Taranaki RFU tackling training (Year 5/6/7/8 rugby teams)
- 2pm, Thursday: Year ⅞ Netball game
- 9.30am to 2pm, Friday: Rural Cluster Debates
- 9.15am, Friday: Showcase.
- Have you filled in a General Consent form?
- Have you seen School Panui 10 ?
- Do you have any Lego that you want to get rid of?
- Our next community game is on the 20th of June at 2pm against the Year 7/8 Netball team.