Malo Lava, Kia Ora, Malo e Lelei, Ni Hao, Bok! Hello!!
At our school we empower students to become lifelong learners
We ASPIRE through PEMBROKE to inspire the world
To ASPIRE, we use the values of... A - Ambition, S - Service, P - Perseverance, I - Integrity, R - Respect, E - Empathy...
We provide diverse opportunities for all our learners to enhance understanding. These include developing student leaders, building creative and critical thinking skills through a range of relevant sporting, cultural and community experiences.
As a community our Board and PTA committee support the team and learners. The Pembroke Team are caring, reflective and innovative in their work for our learners.
Junior Etuale Togia
Events this week at Pembroke:
- 9.05am, Monday: Whanau time
- 1pm, Monday: 125th Pembroke School Jubilee plaque unveiling
- 3.30pm to 6.30pm, Tuesday: Touch Rugby
- 1.30pm, Thursday: National Shakeout!!
- 1pm, Friday: School Panui
- 125th Pembroke School Jubilee plaque unveiling. On Monday between 1pm and 2pm we will celebrate the unveiling of the 125th Pembroke School Jubilee plaque. The school will meet under the shelter at 12.50pm where Kenyon, Sarah, Mr Peter Bayly and myself will conduct a short ceremony to acknowledge the plaque and history of Pembroke School. Afterwards we will have a BBQ shared lunch. If you are available please join us.
- Learning Space development. Would you like to be part of a team collaborating to collect voice across the community to develop a learning space for our students? This will involve survey construction, summary and analysis of survey data, synthesis of information alongside our architectures. If so please contact me on email@example.com
- Term 4 swimming. This begins in Week 5. It is a 4 week programme where students will participate in 45 minute lessons twice a week at TSB Stratford Swimming pool. Thank you to the PTA parent group for subsidising this cost which includes transportation, pool hireage, and instructor fees.
- Have you updated your child's medical information?
- Are you bringing your pet to Pet Day?
- Have you seen School Panui 15?
- Link to the Pembroke School Curriculum
- Find attached our updated Pembroke School Strategic Plan with progress and achievement information. Click on the following link: Pembroke School Strategic Plan
- Have you downloaded our school app.? Just click on the link and follow the instructions: Pembroke School Stream
- 2017 ERO Report